Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tool #4

I created a Google doc and shared it with some coworkers and received feedback in real time. We were not sure if the document sent or if the changes were saved. Once we discovered that we had completed everything right, we had a fun learning experience collaborating with Google docs.


I also created a form in Google Docs and shared it via email with coworkers. My coworkers learned some things about my interests and summer plans and I was able to learn about them as well. In the form you can create different kinds of questions like multiple choice, check all that apply, and free response.


I can use the form and writing document to discuss problems, lessons, and homework with my teammates. I can also use the Google documents to have my students collaborating with each other using the iPads and netbooks. I would also like to use Blogger as a place my students can check homework assignments, quizzes, and tests. I would like to use the Google apps jointly with my teacher Facebook account because many of my students are already using Facebook as a social media. It is helpful when you can combine technologies that are new to students with things they already understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment